Location: West Coast or Remote | Position Level: Mid-Senior Level
Our Payment Integrations team is looking for a Sr. Data Analyst to develop reports and data reduction recommendations. This position is ideal for an ambitious problem solver with several years of experience in taking large transactional databases and developing reports online. The Sr. Data Analyst will be 100% remote and is a long-term full-time opportunity.
- Figure out the most effective way to increase reports’ performance and decrease data storage requirements on transactional databases.
- Work closely with DBA and project owner to ensure performance and business requirements are implemented
- Understanding of a wide range of interpretive analysis tools (e.g., trend analysis, spreadsheets, comparisons, graphs, summary versus detail charts, drill down, correlations, exception analysis)
- Ability to question and eyeball data quality in reports
- Analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills
- Solid grasp of relational database management systems
- 4+ years of data analysts experience
- Proficient at adapting queries to enhance performance
- Experience developing and maintaining documentation
- Microsoft SQL Server Database experience required
- Microsoft Azure experience required